Grain & Sugar Beets
The General directorate of Cereals And Sugar beets
The General directorate of Cereals And Sugar beets is authorized by the 143/59 decree issued on June, 1959 to supply Lebanon with cereals: wheat, barley, corn, and sugar beet.
- To provide the stability and safety of bread supply in Lebanon
- To reach an increase of the local cereals production.
- (11/04/2023) Ministry of Economy & Trade determined the bread’ price
- (10/03/2023) Ministry of Economy & Trade determined the bread’ price and denied having any shortage of wheat flour
- (07/03/2023) The Consumer Protection Directorate pursued its control tours in markets
- (29/09/2022) Lebanon Wheat Emergency Response Project (P178866)