Grain & Sugar Beets
The General directorate of Cereals And Sugar beets
The General directorate of Cereals And Sugar beets is authorized by the 143/59 decree issued on June, 1959 to supply Lebanon with cereals: wheat, barley, corn, and sugar beet.
- To provide the stability and safety of bread supply in Lebanon
- To reach an increase of the local cereals production.
- (17/12/2019) There are 74 tickets of seizure against trade establishments for breaching the applicable laws and regulations.
- (21/11/2019) Clarification from the Ministry of Economy and Trade regarding Lebanon's participation in Dubai exhibition 2020
- (25/09/2019) Seizure reports in Beirut and Mount Lebanon
- (13/09/2019) Statement Regarding selling books and school supplies