Grain & Sugar Beets
The General directorate of Cereals And Sugar beets
The General directorate of Cereals And Sugar beets is authorized by the 143/59 decree issued on June, 1959 to supply Lebanon with cereals: wheat, barley, corn, and sugar beet.
- To provide the stability and safety of bread supply in Lebanon
- To reach an increase of the local cereals production.
- (08/10/2018) Regarding the necessary measures and procedures to be taken to control the private electricity generators tariff
- (17/08/2018) Minister Raed Khoury, issued a statement explaining how the electricity tariff is calculated for the subscribers in Electricité de Zahlé (EDZ)
- (03/08/2018) Clarifying statement in response to what was widely reported in terms of the human health risk caused by the nuts
- (17/07/2018) Project related to the workflow system automation files administration and paper documents archiving at the General Directorate of the Ministry of Economy