- Law Governing Commercial and Industrial Property (Excluding Copyright & Patent Provisions). Issued by Resolution No. 2385/LR of January 17, 1924. Amended by the Law issued on December 31, 1946
- The authorization to ratify the Nice Agreement concerning the international classification of goods and services for purposes of the registration of marks. Law Issued on December 14, 1959.
- The increase of duties and fees due to the protection of commercial, industrial, literary, artistic and musical property. Law No. 4/80 Issued on April 7, 1980.
- Duties and fees due for the publication of trademarks and patents in the official gazette. Law No. 14/87 Issued on May 4, 1987.
- Duties and fees due to the publication of industrial designs, patents, literary and artistic property in the official gazette. Law No. 89 Issued on September 7, 1991.
- Criminal code. Law No.340 of March 1, 1943.
- Protection of Literary and Artistic property (Copyrights Law). Law No. 75/99 Issued on April 13, 1999.
- Patent Law. Law No.240 on August 7, 2000.
- The application of the Berne convention Agreement to Eastern countries under the French mandated authority. Resolution No. 141/LR Issued on June 28, 1924.
- The exemption from legalization of proxies, required for registration under resolution No. 2385/1924. Resolution No. 24/LR Issued on January 27, 1936.
- Determination of tariff of fees, tolls and revenues of the bureau of protection of commercial industrial properties. Resolution No.170 Issued on December 6, 1937.
- The application of the Paris convention for the protection of Industrial Property and the Madrid Agreement for the repression of false or deception indications of source on goods. Resolution No. 152/LR Issued on July 19, 1937.
- The increase of duties and fees due to the Bureau of Protection of Commercial and Industrial Property provided for in resolution No. 70. Resolution No.177 Issued on March 23, 1942.
- The conditions required to establish a Lebanese industry or business having a Foreign marks registered in Lebanon. Resolution No. 83 Issued on January 29, 1960.
- Marks of products sold in Lebanon. Resolution No. 292 Issued on July 7, 1960.
- The code of Commerce (The registration of marks and patents in the register of commerce). Decree No. 304 Dated December 24, 1942.
|Laws PDF Files|
|Trademark,Industrial design & Unfair Competition Law|
New Draft Laws on Intellectual Property
|Amendments to Copyright Law|
|Trademark Draft Law|
|Industrial Design Draft Law|
|Geographical Indications (GI) Daft Law|
|Geographical Indications (GI) Daft Law French|
- (03/01/2019) Lebanon Economic vision
- (17/12/2018) Statement that requires suppliers to provide price declarations
- (29/11/2018) Sub-Regional Workshop on the Use of Industrial Designs and Models
- (19/11/2018) Minister of Economy, issued a warning message to all those who use false status