Conformity Assessment Bodiesاقرأ باللغة العربية
Conformity assessment is a demonstration, that specific requirements related to a product, service, process, system, person or body, are completely fulfilled. The processes that need to be followed, to be able to demonstrate that they meet the requirements, are also contained in ISO/IEC standards and guides.
The term “conformity assessment” includes the accreditation of conformity assessment bodies as well.
In QUALEB III,
- Four conformity assessment bodies were technically supported to prepare for accreditation.
- Nine laboratories were supported to prepare for ISO 17025 accreditation (Seven testing Labs and two electrical labs).
- Two existing laboratories /inspection bodies and / or conformity assessment bodies received support to become Notified Bodies under EU New Approach Directives.
- (21/11/2019) Clarification from the Ministry of Economy and Trade regarding Lebanon's participation in Dubai exhibition 2020
- (25/09/2019) Seizure reports in Beirut and Mount Lebanon
- (13/09/2019) Statement Regarding selling books and school supplies
- (07/08/2019) Statement Regarding electricity generators