Conformity Assessment Bodiesاقرأ باللغة العربية
Conformity assessment is a demonstration, that specific requirements related to a product, service, process, system, person or body, are completely fulfilled. The processes that need to be followed, to be able to demonstrate that they meet the requirements, are also contained in ISO/IEC standards and guides.
The term “conformity assessment” includes the accreditation of conformity assessment bodies as well.
In QUALEB III,
- Four conformity assessment bodies were technically supported to prepare for accreditation.
- Nine laboratories were supported to prepare for ISO 17025 accreditation (Seven testing Labs and two electrical labs).
- Two existing laboratories /inspection bodies and / or conformity assessment bodies received support to become Notified Bodies under EU New Approach Directives.
- (07/08/2019) Statement Regarding electricity generators
- (24/05/2019) Minister Mansour Bteish issued today Circular n 4/1/E.T regarding the mandatory displaying of prices in Lebanese pounds
- (06/05/2019) The minister issued a Statement to all importers and manufacturers of milk and cheese in Lebanon
- (19/02/2019) Explanatory statement in terms of the monthly subscription fee calculation for the subscribers in the Triphasé counters of the electricity generators