Trade Information Centerاقرأ باللغة العربية
The overall objective of TIC activity is to gather information on trade and investment market access conditions in Lebanon for the use of economic operators and administrations by developing an online access tool that goes in line with the main element of the Trade and Investment Facilitation Mechanism (TIFM is a joint responsibility of the Southern Mediterranean partners and the EU, agreed upon in the Euro Med Trade Road Map).
Organisation of TIC
- Development of Gap analysis
- Developing the gap analysis the TIC structure and methods for data collection and publication has been reviewed and considered in the light of Member State and in particular EU-level practices.
- Development of Action plan and gathering information
- Working with service provider to develop the new TIC
Development of Guidelines and in-house training for application of new system
- In-house training for application of new system
- Guidelines for new TIC employees
Organizing Workshops on TIC related matters
- Workshops on TIC related matters
- (21/11/2019) Clarification from the Ministry of Economy and Trade regarding Lebanon's participation in Dubai exhibition 2020
- (25/09/2019) Seizure reports in Beirut and Mount Lebanon
- (13/09/2019) Statement Regarding selling books and school supplies
- (07/08/2019) Statement Regarding electricity generators