Standardisationاقرأ باللغة العربية
QUALEB III supported LIBNOR
• to build its technical capacity and strengthen its role in the Lebanese quality infrastructure, in particular so it can become a member of IEC and CENELEC.
• to continue the transposition of Lebanese standards in three priority areas, which are the EU Low Voltage Directive, the EU Construction Products Directive/Regulation and the EU Pressure Equipment Directive.
- (07/08/2019) Statement Regarding electricity generators
- (24/05/2019) Minister Mansour Bteish issued today Circular n 4/1/E.T regarding the mandatory displaying of prices in Lebanese pounds
- (06/05/2019) The minister issued a Statement to all importers and manufacturers of milk and cheese in Lebanon
- (19/02/2019) Explanatory statement in terms of the monthly subscription fee calculation for the subscribers in the Triphasé counters of the electricity generators