Standardisationاقرأ باللغة العربية
QUALEB III supported LIBNOR
• to build its technical capacity and strengthen its role in the Lebanese quality infrastructure, in particular so it can become a member of IEC and CENELEC.
• to continue the transposition of Lebanese standards in three priority areas, which are the EU Low Voltage Directive, the EU Construction Products Directive/Regulation and the EU Pressure Equipment Directive.
- (21/11/2019) Clarification from the Ministry of Economy and Trade regarding Lebanon's participation in Dubai exhibition 2020
- (25/09/2019) Seizure reports in Beirut and Mount Lebanon
- (13/09/2019) Statement Regarding selling books and school supplies
- (07/08/2019) Statement Regarding electricity generators