The Bilateral Trade Agreements are signed to develop trade exchange between Lebanon and other countries. Most of these agreements form a general framework whereby traders and trade transactions are granted the most favorable nation (MFN) treatment and national treatment in both countries.
Most Trading countries are also allowed, according to the agreement to:
- Increase economic cooperation
- Facilitate exhibitions
- Special Treatment in Tariffs
- Establish a Joint Committee
- Exchange of Information
- Organize Businessmen Missions
- Payment in convertible currency
For Complete List of Bilateral Agreements (Click here)
- (17/12/2019) There are 74 tickets of seizure against trade establishments for breaching the applicable laws and regulations.
- (21/11/2019) Clarification from the Ministry of Economy and Trade regarding Lebanon's participation in Dubai exhibition 2020
- (25/09/2019) Seizure reports in Beirut and Mount Lebanon
- (13/09/2019) Statement Regarding selling books and school supplies